Highlights of the Bund: Crowned as China tours A World Architecture Museum, some 52 buildings of different styles such as Gothic, Romanesque, Baroque, combined style of Chinese and western, etc. and built in different times are just erecting there for admiring.
Features of the Bund in different time during a day:
- If visit in the daytime, to have a close-up view of the achitectures in Bund;
- If visit in the evening, especially during weekends and holidays when Yangtze River cruises all the lights are shinning, it is the time to enjoy the magnificant nightscape of crowded but rather prosperous Bund. If wish a peaceful appreciation for the night view of Pudong District on the other side of the river, the Seagull Hotel beside the Waibai Transfer Bridge is the best viewing site;
- If visit late at night, it is the time Shangri-la tour to feel the peace of the Bund and Huangpu River accompanied by the ship whistles and the sweet lovers along the bank.
To get to Pudong District on the opposite bank from the Bund,
- By ferryboat, embark at the Huangpu River Tourist Wharf in Jinling East Road; inversely, embark at the wharf in Dongchang Road of Pudong Distric back to the Bund;
- By the Bund Sightseeing Tunnel between the Bund and Oriental Pearl; it only China business tour cost 3 to 5 minutes.
Welcome to FC2!